We do not rent, sell, or share your information with third parties except as described in this Policy. We may share your information with the following:
- Companies in our group or our affiliates in order to provide you with the services.
- Our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- We may share information with professional advisors and service providers, that is, those who need it to complete or undertake work for us. These recipients may include third-party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as customer support, hosting, email delivery, and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our subsidiaries; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our subsidiaries, you, or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In addition, we may use third-party analytics vendors to evaluate and provide us with information about your use of the Service. We do not share your information with these third parties, but these analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies on the Service, and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, which they may collect over time and across different websites. For example, we use MixPanel to collect and process certain analytics data. MixPanel provides some additional privacy options described at https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy
We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.